Customer in different country

The forum is dedicated to all who deals with LCs. Please share your experiences, problems and opinions with us. You are requested to be confined to LC related issues only. Let us together discover the beauty of Letter of Credit. Thank and regards – admin; besttradesolution.com
gondem
First Name: Trade
Last Name: Finance
Organization: self-employed
Filter: Two Plus Two =: 4

Customer in different country

Post by gondem » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:16 pm

Hi colleagues

I need your views about the transit trade through LC. We have suppliers in India and Uae, and a customer in Georgia. Our company is in Turkey. We want CIF delivery from India to Georgia, directly. Btw, we will open LC in favour of our supplier in india. The problem is the B/L.. how can we arrange the B/L for our customer in Georgia? What will be the consignee and notify party to enable the customs clearance in Georgia? ( Also the issuing bank in Turkey will require the B/L to order of itself )

Thanks for your comments

cristiand969
First Name: Cristian
Last Name: D.
Organization: Bank

Re: Customer in different country

Post by cristiand969 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:31 pm

The issuing bank will endorse the B/L in yr favour .Then you are entitled to further endorse it to the order of yr customer in Georgia

Reetika
First Name: Reetika
Last Name: Prasad
Organization: ANZ

Post by Reetika » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:16 pm

cristiand969 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:31 pm
The issuing bank will endorse the B/L in yr favour .Then you are entitled to further endorse it to the order of yr customer in Georgia
Agreed

gondem
First Name: Trade
Last Name: Finance
Organization: self-employed

Post by gondem » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:44 pm

Thank you Reetika and Cristian. I thought the same way. My all concern is the local law & legislation in Georgia.

regards