Avalisation

Simple is Beautiful; the only thing came in my mind when thought of documentary collection. And I think more and more people are thinking the same in these days. Documentary Collection offers us far greater security than selling on open account; but not as much as a documentary credit. We should therefore be more cautious before starting selling using this method of payment. Documentary Collection Forum is an effort to help you on this way – admin; besttradesolution.com
dyco
First Name: Diko
Last Name: S
Organization: Guarantee section
Filter: Two Plus Two =: 4

Avalisation

Post by dyco » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:49 am

Hi Experts

what is the major considerations of a bank t not to do/not to do the aval in doc collections?

Regards
DS

picant

Depends on ...

Post by picant » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:38 pm

Hi Pal,

it depends on the bank policy, I saw accepted or avalised draft of bill of exchange discounted on the market, specially for long tenors. Same banks keep the own acceptances or avals till maturity.
Other comments appreciated
Ciao

L59099
First Name: Len
Last Name: Nguyen
Organization: shb

Post by L59099 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:02 am

sorry, could anyone help me with the meaning of the "avalisation" as I cant find out it from dictionary? thank you so much

dv01001
First Name: Linh
Last Name: Luu
Organization: free business

Re: Avalisation

Post by dv01001 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:41 pm

actually, avalisation is common in some European countries, the buyer's bank can provide a form of additional acceptance to the draft accepted by buyer. With the name of buyer's bank on the draft, it's possible for financing to be raised on the draft prior to the due date