Active participation

The forum is dedicated to all who deals with LCs. Please share your experiences, problems and opinions with us. You are requested to be confined to LC related issues only. Let us together discover the beauty of Letter of Credit. Thank and regards – admin; besttradesolution.com
Md.zakir Hossen

Active participation

Post by Md.zakir Hossen » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:35 pm

Thanks everybody for participation in the forum and wasting their valuable times in the forum.I think the number of participants in the forum is more than expected.It is a good sign for us.So many members we have in the forum.Ans I think many of them are very experienced.

Side by side I urge to all the members to become an active members by participating in the questions and answers.
It is an open forum for all.Your experience may be a lesson, knowledge, information for us.
I think the experienced persons of the forum can also share his experience with us by providing some real case.

Everyone active participation will enrich us more.
Good luck

Mehdi

Re: Active participation

Post by Mehdi » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:58 am

Thanks, Zakir for your encouraging and 'inviting for participation' advice.

My observation based on 'Topic Views' is that all members do not take active participation but many of them are found visiting regularly. This is can be considered a nice start.

Thanks to the PIONEERS of the Site and Forum.

Regards..........Mehdi