Our Updated Privacy Policy

The forum is dedicated to all who deals with LCs. Please share your experiences, problems and opinions with us. You are requested to be confined to LC related issues only. Let us together discover the beauty of Letter of Credit. Thank and regards – admin; besttradesolution.com
admin
Site Admin

Our Updated Privacy Policy

Post by admin » Sun May 27, 2018 7:21 pm

Besttradesolution is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect and how we use and protect your personal information.

This Privacy Policy outlines how we may collect, use, store and process your personal information.

This Privacy Policy is for the website www.besttradesolution.com and all its sub-domains.

The information we gather, use and process are collected in accordance with The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, or “GDPR”).

This Policy is based on the following principles:

* Personal data shall be processed lawfully, fairly and transparently;
* Personal data shall only be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
* Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for processing;
* Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date with every effort to erase or rectify without delay;
* Personal data shall be kept in a form such that the data subject can be identified only as long as is necessary for processing;
* Personal data shall be processed in a manner that ensures the appropriate security;
* Personal data shall not be shared with third parties except when necessary in order for them to provide services upon agreement;
* Data subjects must easily exercise their rights.

Basically, in besttradesolution we only store the information necessary to allow you to use the system; i.e. the information you keyed in when doing the initial registration, being:
* Name
* Timezone
* Language

Besttradesolution do not log your activity in besttradesolution.com. The only exception to this is your login records and where you submit a comment, or a forum post. Likewise, your data is not being sold to partners, or being used as part of campaigns.

If you feel that we are not abiding by this privacy policy, you should contact us immediately on besttradesolution@gmail.com.

keihkwong
First Name: wong
Last Name: kei
Organization: hong kong
Filter: Two Plus Two =: 4

Unable to locate search box

Post by keihkwong » Sat May 01, 2021 4:43 am

Dear admin,

I am unable to locate the search box on the index, forum or topic pages. That search box was disappeared which was previously available on all pages of the forum. Can you please help to check. Or I need to update my user setting.

Your prompt attention is much appreciated.Thanks.
Kei

dinesh2476
First Name: Dinesh Kumar
Last Name: ...
Organization: Chrome
Filter: Two Plus Two =: 4

Re: Our Updated Privacy Policy

Post by dinesh2476 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:58 pm

HI,

Dear admin,

I am unable to locate the search box on the index, forum or topic pages.

Thanks & Regards
Dinesh Kumar