Trade Technicality (URGENT)

Simple is Beautiful; the only thing came in my mind when thought of documentary collection. And I think more and more people are thinking the same in these days. Documentary Collection offers us far greater security than selling on open account; but not as much as a documentary credit. We should therefore be more cautious before starting selling using this method of payment. Documentary Collection Forum is an effort to help you on this way – admin; besttradesolution.com
hb203
First Name: Harry
Last Name: Bayntun
Organization: WEBJEM
Filter: Two Plus Two =: 4

Trade Technicality (URGENT)

Post by hb203 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Hello all,

We are dealing with a suppler whereby we Party: A (the buyer) are dealing with two counter-parties in a sales purchase agreement, product owner (Party: B) and the LC recipient (Party: C). On the SPA both (B) and (C) are bound to deliver product, so we do not have any issues with Privity etc.

However we are unsure about which of the bellow (party:B) would produce and what (party:C) would produce, given that B and C are two separate entities.

a) Original and 3 copies of commercial invoice.
b) Full set of 3 original and non-negotiable copies of bill of lading
c) 1 original and 3 copies of Certificate of Quantity
d) 1 original and 3 copies of Certificate of Quality
e) 1 original and 3 copies of Certificate of Origin
f) 1 Original and 3 copies of master’s receipt of samples
g) 1 Original Ullage report
h) 1 Original and 3 copies of cleanliness report at loading port.
i) Certificate of Ownership

Any ideas?

Kindest regards

Henry

KIAS
First Name: KIAS
Last Name: MOURAD
Organization: ILTCO
Filter: Two Plus Two =: 4

response

Post by KIAS » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:26 pm

a) Original and 3 copies of commercial invoice. ------------------------------------- lc receipient
b) Full set of 3 original and non-negotiable copies of bill of lading -----------------lc recipient
c) 1 original and 3 copies of Certificate of Quantity-----------------------------------in spection company as sgs
d) 1 original and 3 copies of Certificate of Quality..................................... inspection company as sgs
e) 1 original and 3 copies of Certificate of Origin.......................................local chambre of commerce
f) 1 Original and 3 copies of master’s receipt of samples.............................. master of ship
g) 1 Original Ullage report
h) 1 Original and 3 copies of cleanliness report at loading port............................
i) Certificate of Ownership ................................................ lc recipient